K-9 Designs by Sharee is happy to donate for IRS certified non-profit rescue Greyhound groups. We receive many donation requests over the course of every year. We ask only that you complete the "requested information" below in order for us to complete your request.
When possible; we try to fill donation requests for every group. Unfortunately, shipping cost and smaller profit margins have taxed our resources. We are now attempting to be more selective on the number of donations filled each year.
In the past; we have filled the majority of donation requests without the completion of our normal paperwork. Certain groups are consistently appreciative by responding back with a simple "Thank you letter". Occasionally, we receive information on their event and how well our donation was received (e.g., listed on their auction, silent auction, raffle or door prize).
As a follow-up to our donation; we would appreciate your feedback on items sent (Good or constructive). We look forward to this information. This allows us to assess certain products for future marketing strategy and direction.
We offer Rescue Group wholesale prices on collars, coats and other quality K-9 Designs by Sharee products.
- Give us at least 60 days to process your request and include the date of your event.
We will NOT process a donation request without the IRS non-profit status on file (If we have donated to your group previously; we do not require this information).
- 501-c-3 certificate
- IRS Tax number
- Be certain to include your Greyhound group, name of contact, title & telephone number. We need a street or PO Box address where the donation is to be mailed.
- Let us know if we donated to your event in the past.
- Be certain to include your website and/or other pertinent information about your group.
- Optional: If you maintain a website, we would appreciate a web link back to our website.